Right from the launch, the iron chair model 1518 immediately won hearts and soon became popular around the world. High quality materials, solid and durable construction
Made from powder-coated iron, the chair 1518 is very sturdy and durable. In addition, the chair also has other advantages such as lightness so it is easy to move, can be stacked neatly, saving space. The diverse and beautiful colors are also the strength of this chair. You can combine black with red for a retro style, or titanium gray for a modern, industrial style. No matter how combined, surely the restaurant iron chairs will surprise you.
1. For indoor furniture:
- Avoid placing very hot or cold items directly on the wooden surface, use pads underneath.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the wood surface as soon as it gets dirty.
- For furniture made from wood, we recommend using wax and wood polish to scrub and renew at least every 6 months.
- Wooden furniture will have differences in wood grain or natural stains without affecting the quality and aesthetics of the product.
2. For outdoor furniture:
- Furniture placed outdoors such as a balcony, in a garden or next to a swimming pool, should choose locations without direct sunlight, preferably under shade and eaves. When it is too sunny or too cold, a layer of cloth should be covered to prevent the wood from cracking and the wood surface from aging.
- About once every 3 – 6 months, you should renew the furniture with specialized wood preservation oil. These preservative oils have the ability to penetrate deeply into the wood fibers, helping to increase their resistance to rain, sunlight, ultraviolet rays, mold, etc. increase the ability to protect outdoor furniture very well.
- During product maintenance, you should choose a dry place, not exposed to rain water. First, clean the dirt on the product by scrubbing it with water, can combine diluted dishwashing liquid to clean difficult stains. Then wipe and let the wooden furniture dry, you can put it out to dry in the sun to dry and then use fine sandpaper to polish the entire surface of the wood to make it clean and smooth.
- Then, use a dry cloth to wipe the wood dust on the product and apply a protective oil to the surface. The drying time of the preservative oil is 24 hours, after which you can apply one or two more layers of oil on the surface to increase protection. You can choose a wood-colored oil that will help make the product look like new. Or you can also choose outdoor paints to color the wooden furniture.
3. For sofas and cushions of all kinds:
The quality of sofas and chairs depends on two main factors: the production material and the process of use. To prolong product life, please note:
- Avoid outdoor use, allow water to infiltrate or place in environments with high humidity.
- Avoid placing in high temperature or direct sunlight, they can deform or fade the fabric color.
- Avoid placing sharp objects on the mattress. Even a small tear can be difficult to repair intact.
- With removable seat or back cushions, you should turn them back often to keep them in their original shape.
- It is recommended to periodically clean with specialized detergents to prevent dirt from sticking to the fabric fibers.
- Avoid putting food and drinks on the mattress. If it does, try to localize it to avoid spreading.
If the sofa or upholstery is dirty, you can use detergent but avoid pouring it directly on as it can damage the fabric or fade the color. Use a clean cloth dipped in bleach and test in hidden places before cleaning the stain.
Use professional cleaning services every 6-8 months. Paying attention to cleaning hidden places, behind, places that you can’t reach will help the product be used for a long time.
Products made from genuine leather or industrial leather should be maintained regularly to prevent cracking and peeling. Using chemicals to clean and preserve leather specifically from 3-4 months / time will help prolong the life of sofas and chairs of all kinds.
Aradhya (India) (verified owner) –
Good product, beautiful design, our agent customers rate it very Ok