What is a plastic chair?
Plastic chair is one of the most commonly used plastic furniture at home to make a seat. Not only that, plastic chairs are also often used in street eateries, various restaurants, important events with many audiences and many other audiences. Not only to relax when placed at home, in fact plastic chairs can also be used to beautify home decoration. Plastic chairs are often bought and used in the living room because the price is more reasonable than wooden chairs. They are often used for restaurants or street eateries, cafes….
Plastic chairs appear in every office and household. With diverse and rich designs, they can match any decoration style. Plastic chair furniture made of polypropylene was first designed and popularized by Douglas Simpson and James Donahue in 1946, since then they have become very popular all over the world.
See more: How long is the use time of plastic chairs?
A lot of plastic chair furniture is made from recycled plastic, which can be recycled at the end of its life. This means that buying plastic furniture will contribute significantly to reducing carbon emissions and also reduce the number of trees cut down to make wooden furniture.
Some of the advantages of using Plastic Chairs include:
- Unbreakable: Some furniture made from good quality plastic such as PVC rarely breaks. When tested for the maximum weight and pressure that pp furniture can withstand and the result is good quality plastic furniture that is just as durable as furniture from any other material.
- Unaffected by environmental changes: Moreover, it never cracks when exposed to environmental changes such as sunlight and cold. They can be used appropriately in air-conditioned offices as well as for outdoor seating or even for visitors in the office.
- Greater elasticity: The most prominent advantage is that it is easy to break, even when dropped from a height.
- Resistant to termites: Plastic furniture is not termite resistant unlike wooden furniture.
- They do not rust they do not rust unlike iron furniture when exposed to air and moisture.
Some attractive features of plastic chair:
- Weather Resistant: These chairs are weather resistant and therefore it can be placed outdoors in and out of the garden.
Variety: Plastic chairs come in a wide variety of sizes, colors, and styles. It’s easy to find chairs that match different types of home and office decor.
- Combination appeal: Plastic chairs can be found in different combinations. It is easy to find chairs made with a combination of plastic and metal that are both elegant and stylish.
Style: These chairs come in a variety of styles in terms of comfort. There are recliners, study tables, baby chairs and many different types that can be purchased from online stores for a price paid. There are padded and upholstered plastic chairs for comfort and luxury. These types of chairs are also made of plastic and steel. Moving these types of furniture is quite easy as it is light in weight.
- Maintenance: These chairs are easy to maintain and clean. It can be cleaned with soap and water.
- Durable: These chairs have a height above different types of furniture.
- Less Inferior: Compared with wooden chairs and seats, plastic chairs are cheaper. It can be purchased at different prices. These days, there are many types of chairs offered through online stores at a price paid.
- No harm to children, no sharp edges or corners.
Plastic furniture is virtually maintenance free, all you have to do is bring it home and arrange it the way you like it. You won’t have to spend extra time or money on it in the future. Plastic does not need paint and does not rust, unlike other materials.
Thanks to the use of high-performance plastic that is resistant to sunlight and water. The all-plastic chair is a sturdy, durable chair for indoor and outdoor designs. It is a great choice for family dining rooms as well as cafes and restaurants.
These plastic furniture pieces are not only useful but also a beautiful decoration for the room. For example, plastic tables and chairs have bright, rich, light and convenient colors. Moreover, this kind of plastic furniture is not easy to hurt children, adding more fun to children’s daily life.
More and more young people in Europe decorate their homes with colorful plastic furniture. With the growing awareness of environmental protection, some excellent designers have taken their first stylistic ideas into the design of plastic furniture.
With the increasing demand for environmental protection day by day and the advent of the era of replacing wood. Plastic furniture is gradually becoming a new force in content that fails with the use of color and design style. In recent years, major brands of high-end plastic furniture products continue to be introduced, the plastic furniture market strategy ranges from low-end mass consumption to the development of high-end usage standards.
Plastic chair development trend?
The global plastic furniture market size was valued at US$11.9 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2019 to 2025. The market growth is due to factors such as affordability, good looks, light weight, little or no maintenance, corrosion resistance, no termites and insects, good weather resistance.